The term 'website' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website. The term 'user' refers to the website visitor.
- The content of the pages of this website is for user’s general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- User acknowledges that neither we nor any third parties provide any warranties while the user is using this website for any particular purpose. We expressly exclude liability for any possible harm to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- User’s use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at their own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be user’s own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet user’s specific requirements.
- This website contains material that may be owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than upon receiving explicit permission.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for user’s convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse said website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- User agrees not to submit illegal content to this website, and agree to warn website owners after seeing other users doing it.
The following is not permitted for any reason whatsoever:
- copying, redistributing, reproducing, "ripping", transferring, performing or displaying to the public, broadcasting, or making available to the public any part of the HaircutStar Service or the Content, or otherwise making any use of the HaircutStar Service or the Content which is not expressly permitted under the Agreements or applicable law or which otherwise infringes the intellectual property rights (such as copyright) in the HaircutStar Service or the Content or any part of it;
- using the HaircutStar Service to import or copy any local files you do not have the legal right to import or copy in this way;
- reverse-engineering, decompiling, disassembling, modifying, or creating derivative works based on the HaircutStar Service, Content or any part thereof unless permitted by applicable law;
- circumventing any technology used by HaircutStar, its licensors, or any third party to protect the Content or the Service;
- selling, renting, sublicensing or leasing of any part of the HaircutStar Service or the Content;
- circumventing any territorial restrictions applied by HaircutStar or it licensors;
- artificially manipulating the Services by using a script or other automated process;
- removing or altering any copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property notices contained on or provided through the HaircutStar Service (including for the purpose of disguising or changing any indications of the ownership or source of any Content);
- providing your password to any other person or using any other person’s username and password;
- “crawling” the HaircutStar Service or otherwise using any automated means (including bots, scrapers, and spiders) to collect information from HaircutStar
- is offensive, abusive, defamatory, pornographic, threatening, or obscene;
- is illegal, or intended to promote or commit an illegal act of any kind, including but not limited to violations of intellectual property rights, privacy rights, or proprietary rights of HaircutStar or a third party;
- includes your password or purposely includes any other user’s password or purposely includes personal data of third parties or is intended to solicit such personal data;
- includes malicious content such as malware, Trojan horses, or viruses, or otherwise interferes with any user’s access to the Service;
- is intended to or does harass or bully other users;
- impersonates or misrepresents your affiliation with another user, person, or entity, or is otherwise fraudulent, false, deceptive, or misleading;
- uses automated means to artificially promote content;
- involves the transmission of unsolicited mass mailings or other forms of spam (“spam”), junk mail, chain letters, or similar, including through the HaircutStar inbox;
- involves commercial or sales activities, such as advertising, promotions, contests, sweepstakes, or pyramid schemes, that are not expressly authorized by HaircutStar;
- links to, references, or otherwise promotes commercial products or services, except as expressly authorized by HaircutStar;
- interferes with or in any way disrupts the HaircutStar Service, tampers with, breaches, or attempts to probe, scan, or test for vulnerabilities in the Service or HaircutStar’s computer systems, network, usage rules, or any of HaircutStar’s security components, authentication measures or any other protection measures applicable to the Service, the Content or any part thereof; or
- conflicts with the Agreements, as determined by HaircutStar.
You acknowledge and agree that posting any such User Content may result in immediate termination or suspension of your HaircutStar account. You also agree that HaircutStar may also reclaim your username for any reason.
Please be thoughtful about how you use the HaircutStar Service and what you share. The HaircutStar Service includes social and interactive features, including the ability to post User Content, share content, and make certain information about you public. Remember that shared or publicly available information may be used and re-shared by other users on HaircutStar or across the web, so please use HaircutStar carefully and be mindful of your account settings. HaircutStar has no responsibility for your choices to post material on the Service.
Infringement and reporting User Content
HaircutStar respects the rights of intellectual property owners. If you believe that any Content infringes your intellectual property rights or other rights, see HaircutStar’s copyright policy. If HaircutStar is notified by a copyright holder that any Content infringes a copyright, HaircutStar may in its absolute discretion take actions without prior notification to the provider of that Content. If the provider believes that the content is not infringing, the provider may submit a counter-notification to HaircutStar with a request to restore the removed content.