haircutstar.com is not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. You are not permitted to use the Website and Service, and must not attempt to submit any personal information to us if you are under the age of 18.
- Your California Privacy Rights
Residents of the state of California may request certain information about the personal information a company shares with third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing use and the choices with respect to such disclosures. Please be informed that haircutstar.com may share your information with third parties for their own direct marketing purposes unless you have notified us of your decision to opt out from such disclosure. If you wish to opt out from such disclosure, or have any questions about our practices on sharing personal information or about your rights under California law, please notify us by email at email@example.com
- Data Collection and Storage.
haircutstar.com collects and stores the following information about its users ("Personal Information"):
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you provide us on the Website, through the Service or in any other way. This includes your name, email address, password, Account information, Profile, credit card and billing information, information you provide during your communications with haircutstar.com, and any information you upload or post onto the Website or in connection with the Service. You may choose to not provide certain information, but this may interfere with your full enjoyment of our Website and Service.
- Information Automatically Collected: Certain types of information may be automatically collected and stored whenever you use the Website or Service, or otherwise interact with us. This includes (1) Internet Protocol (IP) addresses of the device from which you access the Website or Services, (2) records of actions you take on the Website or through the Service such as the pages you visit, the content you purchase or stream, or the content you upload, (3) search terms that you may enter on the Website, (4) the time, frequency and duration of your use of the Website and Service, (5) your browser type and operating system, (6) the nature of the device you use to access the Website and Service, such as a personal computer or a mobile device, and (7) other information collected through Cookies and other similar technology.
- Information From Other Sources: Additionally, we may receive information about you from other sources, including our affiliates, advertising partners, customers and other third parties, that help our operations, including but not limited to, delivering ads, updating your account information, and understanding online usage and activities. If you have provided your information to a third party, that information, including how it is shared with others, is governed by that third party’s own privacy policies and practices. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the usage and handling of your information by such third party, you should inquire directly to that third party.
Currently, haircutstar.com does not respond to "Do-not-track" signals or any other mechanisms that allow you to exercise your choice regarding the collection of information on your online activities over time and across any third-party websites or online services.
- How We Use Your Personal Information
haircutstar.com uses Your Personal Information that it receives in connection with the Website and Service for the following purposes:
- To identify you when you log into the Website or Services and to verify your account status.
- To process your orders and to collect your payment for any products, services or subscription.
- To send you service updates and notifications regarding your account, and any newsletters, marketing messages and email notifications that you have elected to receive.
- To operate and maintain your Account and to provide you with access to the Website and Service that you may request.
- To associate you with any content that you upload or otherwise provide on or through the Website and Service, such as comments and reviews for products and services. To customize your use of the Website and Service, such as suggesting certain products or ads that may be of interest to you and the content of any email newsletter or other material that we may send you from time to time. In this regard, we may use third-party advertising companies, such as Yahoo!, Google, and Microsoft, to provide advertisements when you visit the Website. These companies may use information about your interests in order to provide advertisements about goods and services that may be of interest to you.
- We reserve the right to monitor all advertisements, public postings and messages to ensure that they conform to content guidelines that are monitored by us and subject to change from time to time.
- As part of our efforts to keep our products, services and integrations safe and secure.
- For internal operations, such as providing you with technical and other customer support, analyzing the use and other data of the Website and Services, testing and troubleshooting.
- For other purposes which you agree to upon our disclosure of the additional use.
- Cookies And Other Technologies
Cookies are unique identifiers that enable us to recognize your device whenever you come back to the Website or use the Service using the same device, and provide services and features that are personally customized towards you. Some examples are pre-populated information fields for purchase transactions, recommending products and services, and storing items in your shopping cart. Cookies also allow us to anonymously track and target the interests of our users to further enhance the Website experience. There are also other standard Internet technologies, such as IP Addresses, which are used for purposes such as gathering broad demographic information about our users and diagnosing problems with our servers. We use these Cookies and other standard Internet technologies to help us improve the Website and Service and your overall experience with haircutstar.com.
You may be able to disable and block these Cookies and other technologies by following the instructions associated with your Internet browser. However, by doing so, it may impair some of your use of the Website and our Service. If you choose to use the Website or Service without blocking or otherwise opting out of these technologies, you indicate your consent to our use of these Cookies and other technologies, and to our use of any Personal Information we collect using these technologies.
- Sharing And Disclosure
- With Our Service Providers: We use certain third party service providers, some who may be located outside of the United States, to provide us with certain specialized services and perform functions on our behalf in connection with our Website and Service. These third parties may have access to certain information about you, but only for purposes of performing these tasks on our behalf and to the extent necessary to provide these services.
- With Other Members: The information in your Profile will be disclosed to the other Members and your Profile and any photos or other information you upload to the Website will be available to persons with access to the Website. Your contact information is not shared with other Members unless you provide that to them yourself. If you submit certain communications to us regarding other users, including copyright infringement notices, we may provide that communication to the subject user.
- With Third Party Marketers: haircutstar.com may share your information with third parties for their own marketing purposes unless you have notified us of your decision to opt out from such disclosure. If you wish to opt out from such disclosure, please contact us here.
- For Aggregated Data: We may aggregate your information with similar data relating to other haircutstar.com users by using certain trusted aggregation tools provided by third parties for the purpose of creating statistical information regarding haircutstar.com and its use. The aggregated data may be shared with third parties or made publicly available, but will not include any information that could be used to identify you individually.
- With Your Consent: In addition to the situations listed above, we will disclose your Personal Information in cases where you consent to such disclosure.
We do our best to protect your information such as observing generally accepted standards, including industry-standard secure socket layer technology (SSL) encryption when transmitting information. However, we cannot guarantee that any transmission or storage is 100% secure. We need your help to keep your information as secure as possible by having you take every precaution to protect your Personal Information, including but not limited to signing out of your Account and closing your Internet browser window when leaving the Website. You are also not permitted to provide your password or other confidential account information to anyone else. If you have any questions about haircutstar.com security, please contact us here.
- How To Change Or Delete Your Information
Any Personal Information we hold, such as your profile information, name, email address and gender, may be reviewed and changed by contacting us here. You are required to promptly update your Personal Information if changes occur or if the information is inaccurate. We do not have control over the information that any third parties own and control. If you have any requests to review, update, correct or otherwise change any information that a third party stores you should make them to the appropriate third party in accordance with its procedures.
- Data Retention
Unless otherwise provided, we will retain your Personal Information for as long as your Account and membership is active or as needed to provide you services. If you request to delete your Account, we will delete your information associated with your Account as soon as reasonably possible. However, we may retain some of your Personal Information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, enforce our agreements, collect any fees owed, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigations and/or where we otherwise deem necessary to do so. In addition, any information you have made public, such as comments and reviews you post on the Website, may remain on the Website even after your Account termination.
- Third Party Website and Services
The Website and Service may include third party advertising and links to other third party owned or operated websites and services. These third party websites and services have their own separate privacy and information collection policies. haircutstar.com does not have control over and is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites and services. You acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for reviewing each of these privacy policies when using these third party websites and services, and do so at your own risk. You shall be responsible for all damages and liability incurred by you or anyone else through your use of the third party website and services, and haircutstar.com is not liable for any such damages and liability.
Some third parties may be able to collect information about you when you use the Website or Service, such as information regarding the activities you conduct over time and across different websites. If you have any questions regarding our privacy practices, please contact us here.